Just an update.
– Earth Day 2008 is over. Many new baby trees were planted and many older ones were cut down.
– Maria Sharapova celebrated her 21st birthday on April 19th. Happy Belated Birthday.
– Hilary Clinton won the Pennsylvania primary over Barack Obama, while John McCain is still winning over the hearts of Republicans.
– Grey’s Anatomy, along with many other shows are back after the forced hiatus due to the Writer’s Guild Strike.
– GTA IV is coming out in a few days, April 29th to be exact. Some people already have a copy.
That’s all for now, lesson of the post: News is biased.
To be explained. Stay tuned!